I absolutely can not believe I am writing the 1,001Knits year in review post. I feel like this year just started! Here’s what happened in 2015, check out my next post on things to come and my goals for 2016
My blog has grown so much in the past year, I can’t even begin to tell you how happy that makes me. We will close the year with almost 200,000 page views! I remember when the only page view I had was my boyfriend.
Whenever I check my analytics my favorite part is to check where people are reading from, I was so surprised to see that Russians viewed my site 4th highest! Cпасибо Большое! I speak Russian in my house and my grandmother taught me how to knit in Russian – the knitting is the same but the terms are obviously in a different language. I love to be able to talk to her and knit!
Some other countries I was surprised to see were Moldova, Namibia, Nepal, Cyprus and so many more!
It’s crazy how the internet connects us, interacting with you guys is my favorite part of my blog
Things That Happened
- I made my first YouTube video January 4th, 2015
- I collaborated with my first real brand and created a mini series with Skeino
- Hosted my first giveaway with Knit Affair
- Besides YouTube I worked a lot on my blog and created my own logo
- Created my very first Lookbook!
- Have over 500 Twitter followers
- Started posting on my Instagram more frequently
My Favorite Things
- I loved the Dreamcatcher I made
- My Lookbook is probably my favorite project I created – we are work on Spring Summer now!
For all of my readers, thank you! And welcome to all the new readers, I hope you’ll stay with me on my journey.
I hope the New Year is filled with only the best for you, your family and loved ones.