This is a topic I actually love to talk about, and it’s about making time for things/people that I love and make me happy. I think this is something we all can benefit from. Making time for yourself is important and this is how I do it. It’s not the only way, so I think it’d be great if we had a discussion in the comments !
“If You Don’t Have Time, The Truth is, You Don’t Have Priorities” – Tim Ferriss
Okay, I know this might sound harsh…but I believe it and think it’s true. You have to know that this is true too. One of my priorities is knitting nad crochet…obviously haha. Another priority is my blog. I also have priorities of health – like working out and then I have fun priorities like being with my loved ones and also just doing things that are FUN!
I work a crazy job, but I make time for things because they’re important to me and more importantly my happiness and my sanity.
This is what I do and what I make time for always
- knitting and crochet – because I need to destress
- The Gym – because I feel great and it’s important to be healthy
- doing nothing – also important
- Ballet – It’s fun, and brings me back to when I was younger in a pre professional dance corps.
- Spending time with family and friends – happiness is important and bonding with loved ones is important for the soul.
- Working on the blog – I genuinely believe in 1001knits and I love everything that I get to do with it.
How do you make time for things? Do you need help? Let’s chat in the comments below !