Happy Hump Day!
So, September just flew by, hasn’t it? I don’t think I’ll be doing anything tonight – sometimes you need a break. I have been taking this week to focus on myself and be with friends and family – I really need them right now. But that doesn’t mean you can’t tell me what’s going on on “what I’m Working on Wednesday”
So, here’s how my month has gone!
- I’ve knitted a lot – probably the most I have in a while
- Got so much inspiration from NYFW, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Crocheted all the projects for my LookBook! (coming next month!!!)
- Wrote up all crochet patterns
- Did some more behind-the-scenes work I can’t really share yet 🙂
- Worked planning ahead
For next month I will definitely be keeping up with a scheduled craft time, and I have a lot of things coming out so I think this project was a success!
What about you? Tell me what you did and what you’re working on now!