Kindness Project – Spread Laughter
Happy Friday! I thought we would end the week with some laughter. I didn’t forget about day 4! Here’s Day Three in case you missed it. I just thought I might write an entire post about things to donate that you can make – stay tuned to that in the next week or two. Let’s get into the kindness project – spread laughter.
To me. laughter is the best medicine. Especially when I am feeling down, sad, depressed – all of the above haha. Anyway , I think it’s a great remedy and surrounding yourself with people that make you laugh can change everything. I thought I would share some funny stories about myself to hopefully make you laugh – let me know a funny story in the comments below!
- I fell off a stair master because I was dancing like nobody was watching. Everybody was watching because I had the most dramatic fall ever
- One time I went to work wearing a dress and my friend says “uhhh your dress is super see through – but cute undies!” I had to have my jacket to somewhat cover the seethroughness
- I took a Bikram yoga class (you know, the yoga that’s in a sauna) with a girlfriend and I was not about that life. I didn’t have a towel, my water turned into hot water, and I was sweating like a pig. my hands were so sweaty I was in downdog, and totally slipped through and smashed my face. (side note, I fall and trip a lot but I rarely get injured. I am a safe Klutz)
- I went on a date with a guy who made me dinner. His roomate got home and goes “What the hell? why did you eat my food?” yes, my date cooked his roommates leftovers for me. #disasterdate
- This story always makes me laugh hysterically. My mom is not a klutz and she hates how clumsy I am, there’s a saying in russian “I have butter hands.” Anyway, we were at Dunkin Donuts and I got something with a lot of whipped cream and it was huge. I was trying to put the lid on and my mom goes “oh boy, let me do it you’re going to spill” Yup. you guessed it. My mom broke the lid, the drink went FLYING. Like seriously, it was in her hair, my hair, the barista’s hair and all over our clothes. We were lauhging so hard and I said “the one time you spill it’s like a volcano” aww man, good times.
Tell me a funny story ! or a joke! Let’s spread some laughter 🙂